Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We All Have Days Like This...

It has been so gloomy and dark that I haven't taken any pictures lately. But I was going back through some from the last few weeks and came across this picture of Abe with a bucket on his head. We get our kitchen prep scraps from the Hyatt in a big red garbage can and then tote it back for the birds in smaller buckets. Abe, one of our friendliest old sheep, thought it would be a good idea to clean the bucket out for us. Vincent is looking on while one of the smaller Shetland sheep strolls away, not at all concerned about Abe's predicament. As soon as I got a good picture, I removed the bucket from Abe's head. Then I removed the bucket from Abe's pasture as he insisted on sticking his head right back into it once he was freed....

No comments:

Post a Comment