Thursday, February 6, 2014

Just another dreary day?

I woke up shortly before five this morning & was thinking about the fact that I needed to write a blog post. We have had dreary wet weather with an occasional sunny afternoon. I knew if I took pictures around the farm most would show beige, brown, white sheep on beige, brown pastures. I thought perhaps to brighten things up I should take a few pictures of the latest spinning & dyeing projects for a little color. I just really wasn't feeling it today.

As I was getting out of the shower, Al came in from the morning chores to announce that he had found a pair of twin Romney ewe lambs that had been born sometime in the very early morning. SO... here's the dreary pictures from today but I will follow them with a few new baby pictures.



And here is the sweet little family. Still not a lot of color but I figure the cuteness makes up for that.





No comments:

Post a Comment