Monday, July 2, 2012

A Little Dyeing & A Big Blessing

I got the word today that I have been accepted as a vendor at Indie Craft Parade!  This will be my 3rd year as a vendor and it is a remarkable weekend.  It is a lot of fun and also adds a nice bit of money to help with the winter feed bills.  Ironically, I had just walked in from starting a few more dye vats when I checked e-mail and got the great news.  So here are some "in process" dye pictures.  And it looks like I'd best get a bit more in process to be ready for September!
I'll follow up in a few days with the finished roving and (hopefully) the handspun yarn.  And I should have taken a few pictures of the multicolored puddles on the table when I removed the wrapped roving.

1 comment:

  1. Will you be selling roving at the Indie Craft Parade? I am interested in learning to spin some yard. The lady at Wool Over Your Eyes told me that sometimes you sell roving at the Farmers Market downtown.

    ReplyDelete