Sunday, January 10, 2010

Time Inside

It has stayed cold enough that we felt sorry for Mollie and Amanda. They are two of the outside dogs who have been together for about 12 years or so. They usually sleep together in a dog house stuffed with wool for warmth but since the day was staying so cold, I felt sorry for the and brought them into the house. The only reason they were on the floor instead of the couches was that there were three of us in the room at the time the picture was taken. They only slip up on the furniture when left alone for a split second.


I have tried to get a few things done in the house. I was simply mesmerized the other day by the sun glinting off some wool I was spinning. I still have fleeces that need to be washed but since they will freeze rather than dry outside, that will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment