Thursday, January 6, 2011

Finally!

I have been having problems with my spiffy little asus computer so haven't been able to work on the blog.  It is one of those annoying things with the battery charging that would cost about 25% of the original price of the computer to fix.  My sweet husband took the computer to a few places & then decided to fix it himself.  So far, so good.

I have been busy dyeing some silk.  It is just the nastiest looking stuff while it is in process but it should be very nice in a few days once it has dried & is spun up.
Between rain showers I've spent some time outside with the creatures.  Before the rain really set in, Al took the tractor & delivered new round bales to all of the pastures.  The goats & dogs seem to see a hay bale as a combination meal and playground.  The sheep simply eat.  After a drizzly few days, everyone was happy for a sunny morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment